Online business requires innovative, tailor-made legal solutions. The key to success is achieving legal security while remaining innovative, dynamic and effective.
Technology is evolving non-stop – legal advice must be equally dynamic. As a law firm, we have worked for many years with the biggest names in e-commerce and TMT industry – shops, applications, websites.
We have supported the development of the largest and most recognisable e-shops, as well as producers of niche, boutique products and solutions.
How can we help?
- Secure online sales – we design secure sales models, including paths to purchase that meet consumer protection, personal data and electronic service provision requirements.
- Necessary terms and conditions – we create and update terms of sales and service.
- Databases – we advise on database acquisition, creation and management of records.
- Social Media – we handle the legal side of promotions, competitions and other activities across social channels.
- Newsletters and marketing communications – we help you create and implement marketing strategies and increase conversion.
- Development and improvement of services – we negotiate contracts for the purchase and implementation of procurement platforms, payment processing, delivery of goods, transport, sharing databases, personal data processing, licenses or marketing activities, including those relating to business image.
- Contact with Users – we advise on the use of user-generated content. We provide support in user communications, including changes to terms and conditions, data leaks, website errors (for example, incorrect pricing). We conduct disputes.
- Contact with competent authorities, such as Office of Competition and Consumer Protection – we become an indispensable communication channel.
- Comprehensive e-commerce audits – we verify your shop’s compliance with current legal requirements and best practices. We help simplify communications to customers.
- Advertising – we support negotiations of contracts with media houses (sale of advertising space), advise on contracts with vloggers, bloggers, and influencers, review contracts for advertising materials, including TV and radio spots, etc.
- Regulated areas – we advise representatives of companies operating in regulated fields on permissible forms of advertising and communications on their activities, building brand value.
- Litigation – we defend our clients’ rights before courts of all instances and arbitration courts.
You need help?
Articles related to this specialization
Webinar – Digital content and services – new obligations for business – videoWebinar – Digital content and services – new obligations for business – video