“Good fences make good neighbours”. Solid contracts are the backbone of business, especially in a rapidly changing IT environment. They cover risks that exist when the contract is concluded and those that may arise in the future – during its performance or after termination.
We prepare model contracts that take into account the specific nature of the industry and current practice of courts and authorities (provided that public institutions keep up with the changes). Contracts prepared by our experts include carefully thought out and tailored solutions and comprehensively secure taxation matters, both in terms of income tax, VAT and those related to cross-border transactions.
How can we help?
- Model contracts – we help develop templates that streamline work and processes in the company, such as employment contracts, contracts of mandate, collaboration, and subcontracting, as well as terms of sales, purchase, service provision, etc.
- Dedicated contracts – we draw up contracts for specific transactions.
- Contracts for implementation, Agile, licensing, transferring copyrights or moving the business to the cloud – we draw up contracts that are currently needed.
- We effectively take over the burden of negotiations so that your company can focus on operations.
- Litigation – we defend our clients’ rights before courts of all instances and arbitration courts.
How do we help?