Labor law and employment structure
The right team of specialists is a decisive factor in gaining advantage by a modern business.
We support our clients in the effective management of their workforce and the creation of the optimal employment structure.
How can we help?
- Creation of T&Cs and model contracts – we prepare the necessary documentation.
- Regulation of employment relationships – we advise on working time, annual leave arrangements and health and safety matters.
- Ongoing support – we advise on areas such as non-compete agreements, conflict of interest, anti-workplace bullying measures, acquisition of intellectual property rights (for employment and non-employment contacts).
- Employee negotiations – we participate in employer–employee talks.
- Employment optimisation – we verify existing employment model in terms of optimisation opportunities and advise on how to safely change forms of employment.
- Incentive schemes – we advise on how to create alternative solutions with real financial benefits for employees and associates (for example, phantom shares).
- Representation before authorities and courts – we help to protect our clients’ rights at every stage of proceedings.
Articles related to this specialization
Important changes in labour law: remote work, drug and alcohol testingImportant changes in labour law: remote work, drug and alcohol testing