Data Protection Officer
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) supports the data controller in the fulfilment of its obligations under the GDPR.
We offer effective support to your organisation in the capacity of a Data Protection Officer or, if applicable, a Deputy Data Protection Officer. We work as a team of experienced experts dedicated to you.
How can we help?
- Audits and reviews – we regularly monitor the effectiveness of the solutions used in the company.
- Cooperation – we take over the task of communication with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office and with individuals whose data is processed in the company.
- Risk analysis – we perform data protection impact assessments (DPIA, preDPIA).
- Security incidents – we assess and report on data protection breaches and recommend appropriate action.
- Providing information and opinion – we provide expert knowledge and effective solutions on data protection.
- Ongoing advice – we strengthen your team with tailored procedures and agile response to every question.
You need help?